DS1390 Low-Profile Sound Masker - Facility Management Product Release
The DS1390 low-profile sound masker is designed for floor cavities as shallow as 1-3/4 inches. The dual-driver design provides balanced 360-degree dispersion with no hot spots above or below the unit, according to the company. The product includes a multi-tap rotary switch, internal 70-volt transformer and integral cable connector. Suitable for both commercial soundmasking and security applications, the product accepts a mix of soundmasking, music and misinformation signals.
- Improving Greenness of Cleaning Programs
- Dan Hounsell: Deferred Maintenance and the Strategies Within the Struggle
- Dave Lubach: Strive to Seek the Bigger Picture on Big Data
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia
- ADA and the Impact on Operations