DHMI Color LCD - Facility Management Product Release
The DHMI is a 7-inch diagonal, high resolution, wide-screen format, color LCD used for interfacing with the company’s building automation system. It uses BACnet over Ethernet to communicate with controllers on a local area network. User-created graphics allow the DHMI to be completely customized for a given application.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response