DHMI Color LCD - Facility Management Product Release
The DHMI is a 7-inch diagonal, high resolution, wide-screen format, color LCD used for interfacing with the company’s building automation system. It uses BACnet over Ethernet to communicate with controllers on a local area network. User-created graphics allow the DHMI to be completely customized for a given application.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search DHMI Color LCD on FacilityZone.com