Cylindrical Lock - Facility Management Product Release
IN100 locks use Aperio wireless technology to offer flexibility in expansion of access control systems. IN100 is compatible with 13.56 MHz smart cards and is available in mortise and cylindrical lock configurations. UL/ULC listed for fire doors. Standard size is 2 3⁄4-inch backset with half-inch throw. Can be field reversed without disassembling lockbody.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- Technology Advances Improve Access-Control Systems
- Door Inspections Recommended at Least Twice Annually
- Regular Maintenance Critical to Access-Control System Performance
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security
Search Cylindrical Lock on FacilityZone.com