Current Transformer - Facility Management Product Release
RoCoil TCA-5, a three-channel integrating transconductance amplifier, translates the electrical output signal from the RoCoil current sensor to a 5 amp AC current, emulating a traditional current sensing transformer. For applications using power meters with 5A current transformer inputs. The "rope-style" current transformer features a large window size, amperage range from 5-5000A AC, and are available in four lengths from 16 inches to 72 inches.
- Back-Up Generator Meets Demand for Continuous Availability of Power
- Power Reliability Showcase Products
- Costs and Risks Involved in Generator Purchase
- Assess Energy Options Carefully
- Automated Demand Response a Better Way to Shave Peak Load
- Can’t Afford PVs? Try a PPA