Current Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
Sensor series is made up of non-invasive, self-powered, miniature, wireless current sensors. The sensors clamp on the electrical outgoing wire from the circuit breaker, harvesting the magnetic field as a power source for monitoring the flow of electricity and sending information back — wirelessly. Real-time, high frequency current data is transmitted every 60 seconds to the company's cloud-based application.
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Smart-Building Tools for High-Performance Buildings
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response