Current Sensor - Facility Management Product Release
Sensor series is made up of non-invasive, self-powered, miniature, wireless current sensors. The sensors clamp on the electrical outgoing wire from the circuit breaker, harvesting the magnetic field as a power source for monitoring the flow of electricity and sending information back — wirelessly. Real-time, high frequency current data is transmitted every 60 seconds to the company's cloud-based application.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Current Sensor on FacilityZone.com