Cover Board - Facility Management Product Release
EnergyGuard HD is a half-inch thick, high-density polyisocyanurate (ISO) cover board with an R-value of 2.5. The HD version provides over 80 psi compressive strength and weighs 11 lbs. per 4-by-8-foot board. HD PLUS offers over 110 psi and weighs 13 lbs. Each has a coated glass facer and can be used as a protective layer over boardstock insulation or as a recover over an existing roofing system.
- A Guide To Single Ply Roofing Products
- Finding Roof Leaks: Three Places to Check For Leaks
- Green Roof Systems Explained
- Picking A Cool Roof: SRI Index Is Key
- Wet Roof Deck?
- What You Need To Know About Flat Roof Coatings
- 10 Reasons Roofs Should Be Inspected
- Keeping A Roof In Shape: Finding Leaks, Drainage Problems, Damage
- Why Roof Inspections Should Be A Priority For Facility Managers
- Big Top: Reroofing California's State Capitol
- Fall Roof Inspection Time
- Four Ways to an Environmentally Responsible Roof
Search Cover Board on FacilityZone.com