Couplings - Facility Management Product Release
The Style 107 QuickVic® rigid couplings are available in sizes 2-12 inches wide, and the couplings are designed to connect standard roll-grooved and cut-grooved steel pipe. The couplings accommodate pressures ranging from full vacuum up to 750 pounds per square inch, depending on pipe diameter and wall thickness. The couplings are supplied with a grade EHP ethylene propylene dimonomer gasket, which features a temperature range of -30-250 degrees. Grade T nitrile gaskets also available.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings