Controller - Facility Management Product Release
Ascent Control Module combines BACnet and Niagara Framework compatibility. Controller has a quad core processor, six global controller instances, and six MS/TP trunks. Supports thousands of alarms, schedules, and trendlogs, and can be scaled up with option cards that add additional communication trunks.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response