Controller - Facility Management Product Release
MACH-ProCom is a 32-bit building controller that features high speed Ethernet 10/100 and supports multiple protocols including BACnet, RCP, SMTP, and both Modbus RTU and Modbus TCP. A flexible dynamic database allows users to define up to 160 universal I/O on a single address. Points are added using universal I/O expansion modules.
The device is backwards compatible with previous generations of the company’s systems. Users can program the device with a readable, BASIC-like language.
Standard and custom ranges can be selected, as well as fixed or program-driven values. Each trend log stores 512 samples and up to six points. Values are recorded at user-defined intervals.
Device comes with a five-year warranty.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Controller on FacilityZone.com