Controller - Facility Management Product Release
Controller includes more digital input options for setpoints, an override feature and domestic hot water on demand. The T775 Electronic Standalone Controller’s continuous pump option for boiler applications continuously operates the boiler pump when below the adjustable warm weather shut-down temperature. The T775U model allows independent control of both a temperature sensor and a universal sensor for humidity, carbon dioxide, air pressure or other sensor input.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response