Control System - Facility Management Product Release
Intelligent Manager III integrates with Daikin's air conditioning line, including all models of VRV, VRV-S, VRV-WII, SkyAir and Split systems, to address up to 1,024 indoor unit groups and a total of 10,000 control and data points. With standard Ethernet connectivity, multiple iPUs can be located in a campus type environment for large-scale deployment.
Options include digital input / output adapters to accommodate on-off control of facilities lighting, ventilation systems, circulation pumps and third party air conditioning equipment. Interlocks are programmable to automate routine sequences of operation. An optional embedded Web server with e-mail capability allows the user to control and monitor the system through an existing corporate intranet or the public internet.
For multi-tenant facilities, the Intelligent Manager's III Power Proportional Distribution option combines with Daikin specified kilowatt-hour meters to apportion outdoor unit power consumption among individual indoor units.
- Mississippi State University Upgrades HVAC Technology and Benefits Bottom Line
- Mississippi State Converts Steam Plant to Condensing Units
- BAS Significant Part of Mississippi State University Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Control System on FacilityZone.com