Computer-Directed Airflow Management System - Facility Management Product Release
AdaptivCool temperature sensors send information to a thermal hub that calculates cooling demands and sends messages to variable-speed fans embedded in the data-center's raised flooring and return passages. This control system consists of under-floor airmovers, driven ceiling returns, sensors, control hubs, and an operating system. By directing cool air to the appropriate equipment and returning the hot exhaust air back to the air-conditioning unit, AdaptivCool prevents the mixing of cool and hot air in the data center. AdaptivCool's intelligent network of sensors provide a minute-by-minute update of room conditions and warns of impending thermal problems.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings