Computer-Directed Airflow Management System - Facility Management Product Release
AdaptivCool temperature sensors send information to a thermal hub that calculates cooling demands and sends messages to variable-speed fans embedded in the data-center’s raised flooring and return passages. This control system consists of under-floor airmovers, driven ceiling returns, sensors, control hubs, and an operating system.
By directing cool air to the appropriate equipment and returning the hot exhaust air back to the air-conditioning unit, AdaptivCool is designed to prevent the mixing of cool and hot air in the data center. AdaptivCool’s intelligent network of sensors provide a minute-by-minute update of room conditions and warns of impending thermal problems.
- 3 Common Mistakes in Wireless System Design
- When Installing Wireless, Consider Signal Coverage, Interference, Security
- During Design, Think Ahead in Planning Wireless Needs
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Computer-Directed Airflow Management System on FacilityZone.com