Compact Utility Tractors - Facility Management Product Release
The 4R series features Tier 4 engines ranging from 43-66 horsepower and four-wheel drive capability. A power reverser transmission slows the transmission down when the operator uses the forward or reverse control function. The hitch assist enables operators to control the tractor and hitch while standing behind the machine and eliminates the need to go back and forth from the seat to the hitch. The seat swivels 15 degrees and improves comfort while operating rear implements.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Mower Maintenance Plan Helps Extend Life of Fleet
- Follow Manufacturer's, Warranty Guidelines to Extend Mower Shelf Life
- Keeping Employees Safe Top Priority of Mower Fleet Management
Search Compact Utility Tractors on FacilityZone.com