Compact Track Lift - Facility Management Product Release
The LEO 13GT, with a 42-foot working height and the ability to travel through a doorway, features an electric motor powered by 115-volt/20-amp electrical service. An optional portable generator can help operate the machine independently when outdoors. The lift offers an integrated engine coupled with an onboard electric motor to more freely permit the use of the machine in a range of indoor and outdoor applications.
- 5 Minutes With Podcast: South Dakota City's Maintenance Team's Impact on Recycling
- 9 Questions Probe Weaknesses of BSL3 Labs
- Codes Prescribe for Bio-Safety Design, Agent Transfer
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- How To Manage Electronic Waste
- Inventory Management Best Practices