Compact Loaders - Facility Management Product Release
The 204K and 304K models feature rigid front and rear axles to meet the 8-foot height limit while lowering the center of gravity and increasing stability and the tipping-load limit. The models are designed to work in areas with restricted access, such as door and trailer openings. The 204K operates at 59 horsepower (hp), and the 304K operates at 64 hp. Each model's diesel engine is an interim Tier 4 unit and includes a two-speed transmission with a top speed of 12 mph. A skid-steer- style coupler enables operators to attach and release Worksite Pro™ attachments without tools or leaving the seat.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis
- California Campus Capitalizes on Versatility of Utility Vehicles
- Specifying Utility Vehicles for Sustainability