Communicator - Facility Management Product Release
MIP-2 and MIP-2UD communicators transmit information over an IP connection, removing the need for telephone lines running to panels. Communicators connect to the panel's dialer ports, enabling them to report from any system that uses the Contact ID protocol without reconfiguring the panel. Systems can be monitored primarily over IP with the option to add a phone line for backup monitoring. Data transmissions are secured using AES 512 bit, and connection can be tested every 30 to 90 seconds.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Common Security Vulnerabilities in Facilities
- Tips on Getting Effective Security Audit
- Security Showcase Products
- Access Control Testing
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control
- Assess Vulnerabilities When Planning Security