Commercial Rooftop - Facility Management Product Release
WeatherExpert Series is available in 75- to 150-ton models and has a double-wall foam panel cabinet with hinged "man-sized" access panels. Features Integrated Energy Efficiency Ratio ratings up to 21 and some models exceed ASHRAE 90.1-2010 and Energy Star energy requirements by 84 percent, according to the company. High static airfoil supply fan optional.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings