Collection System - Facility Management Product Release
The HighLift™ empties from a raised position at the flip of a switch. It has a maximum vertical emptying height of 72 inches, allowing operators to empty clippings and debris into an elevated space, such as a pickup bed or trailer. The rear-mounted collector and deck-mounted Quik-D-Tach® vacuum retain the mower's zero-turn maneuverability. The vacuum picks up debris without the need for an auxiliary engine and requires no tools for removal. The collector has a 15-foot capacity and a tapered bottom that compacts debris for continued productivity and fewer stops.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Deferred Maintenance: Survey Says Managers Confident About Overcoming Backlog
- Deferred Maintenance: Addressing the Problem
- Green Team: Sustainable Landscapes a Group Effort at the University of California-Davis