Collection System - Facility Management Product Release
The PowerVac™ is easy-to-install and deck-driven, featuring a trash-ingesting steel impeller that: chops and compacts most items without clogging or bridging; removes wet leaves and pine straw; collects grass clippings; and removes debris left behind by storms. The system propels debris into the large-capacity collector, which is rear-mounted to maintain zero-turn maneuverability and maximum visibility. Tapered collectors compact debris for non-stop mowing and collection.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Undetected Irrigation Issues Result In Significant Water Waste
- Winterize Irrigation Systems in Colder Climates
- Sidebar: Irrigation Audit Guidelines
Search Collection System on FacilityZone.com