Chiller - Facility Management Product Release
The CLW chiller, available in 60- to 140-ton capacities, uses adaptive direct digital controls to modulate equipment based on conditions. Features R-410A scroll compressor, 4- or 6-inch water connections, and balanced port bi-directional TXV or optional electronically controlled expansion valve. Available as either a water-cooled chiller or as a reversible option.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Incorporating Portable Cooling Into Emergency Response Plans
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings