Chiller - Facility Management Product Release
The Series L CenTraVac chiller cools water 60 to 70 degrees F for elevated chilled-water temperature applications and achieves a 99.7 percent reliability rating, according to the company. It restarts in as few as 43 seconds and an 80 percent cooling load can be achieved in less than three minutes after power restoration. The AdaptiView controller works with any building automation system without the need for gateways.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings