Centrifugal Chiller - Facility Management Product Release
Magnitude WME chillers can restart 35 seconds after a power failure and reach 80 percent of full load in 75 seconds. With RideThrough capability, they can also maintain compressor rotation during a power failure, permitting the chiller to re-synchronize with the spinning magnetic bearing rotor and return to pre-power loss capacity within as few as five seconds of power being restored.
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings