Centrifugal Chiller - Facility Management Product Release
Duplex EarthWise CenTraVac features low-voltage, unit-mounted Adaptive Frequency drives on units up to 3,000 tons. The centrifugal chillers also can utilize an auxiliary condenser to recover waste heat that would normally be rejected to the cooling tower. Duplex chillers also now available with ice storage, including capacities up to approximately 2,500 tons.
- How Chiller Plant Optimization Improves Building Performance
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings