Central Monitoring Station - Facility Management Product Release
The CMS-1650 provides at-a-glance monitoring for up to four individual rooms, including isolation mode, alarm status and room pressure. For hospitals and laboratories, the surface or flush-mounted unit integrates into the building's BACnet network. It employs a color touch screen and connects with the company's fifth generation FMS controllers.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response