Central Monitoring Station - Facility Management Product Release
The CMS-1650 provides at-a-glance monitoring for up to four individual rooms, including isolation mode, alarm status and room pressure. For hospitals and laboratories, the surface or flush-mounted unit integrates into the building's BACnet network. It employs a color touch screen and connects with the company's fifth generation FMS controllers.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Central Monitoring Station on FacilityZone.com