Carbon Dioxide Room Unit - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 2200 units are designed to work with the Apogee® building-automation system and BACnet programmable terminal-equipment controllers. The units include sensing-only and fully interactive models. The series includes options for zone-level carbon dioxide and temperature and humidity sensing variants and elements. Ventilation slots in the unit's housing optimize airflow through the cover for faster measurement response and improved control.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Carbon Dioxide Room Unit on FacilityZone.com