Carbon Dioxide Room Unit - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 2200 units are designed to work with the Apogee® building-automation system and BACnet programmable terminal-equipment controllers. The units include sensing-only and fully interactive models. The series includes options for zone-level carbon dioxide and temperature and humidity sensing variants and elements. Ventilation slots in the unit's housing optimize airflow through the cover for faster measurement response and improved control.
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Smart-Building Tools for High-Performance Buildings
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response