Building-Automation System - Facility Management Product Release
Enterprise Buildings Integrator R400 provides a more detailed view of building systems across a network that leverages industry-standard, open-system protocols. New features include enhanced reporting capabilities, an improved facility model and updated global scheduling. Security information is more readily available through enhanced reporting, including ad hoc and system-specific reporting, along with standardized report generation.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response