Building-Automation System - Facility Management Product Release
Enterprise Buildings Integrator R400 provides a more detailed view of building systems across a network that leverages industry-standard, open-system protocols. New features include enhanced reporting capabilities, an improved facility model and updated global scheduling. Security information is more readily available through enhanced reporting, including ad hoc and system-specific reporting, along with standardized report generation.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building-Automation System on FacilityZone.com