Building Ventilation Control - Facility Management Product Release
OptiNet is a comprehensive suite of technologies that allows energy efficient building ventilation control strategies. The system’s multipoint sampling system senses several indoor environmental parameters and the information can be integrated with a building control system to enact energy saving strategies, including demand control ventilation, differential enthalpy based free cooling, and the dynamic control of dilution ventilation.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response