Building Mediator - Facility Management Product Release
Building Mediator provides an IP-network-based framework that interconnects four systems: building, IT, energy supply and energy demand. Product normalizes data into a common representation, enabling it to perform any-to-any protocol translation on a standards-based open network that allows enterprise applications, cloud services and building/IT systems to communicate.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response