Building Controls - Facility Management Product Release
The Superzone system is a Web-enabled solution for commercial forced air zoning applications. The controls use demand proportioning to ensure that full equipment capacity is reached only when required and provides control of zone dampers along with individual zone reheat where required.
The controls also manage systems requiring control of conventional packaged HVAC equipment, or more complex built-up air handling units with hot and chilled water.
The Ubiquity browser-based software interface allows facility executives to view information from individual zones, the whole building or an entire enterprise.
- Mississippi State University Upgrades HVAC Technology and Benefits Bottom Line
- Mississippi State Converts Steam Plant to Condensing Units
- BAS Significant Part of Mississippi State University Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Controls on FacilityZone.com