Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
VLCA-1688 application controller includes a high resolution 12-bit A/D; D/A converter and new, 32-bit processor and real-time clock that supports its own schedules, trendlogs and alarms. Also features monitored on-board Hand-Off-Auto (HOA) switches, Ethernet or MS/TP connectivity. Includes DDC Function blocks such as a sunrise/sunset calculator and wet bulb calculator.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Controller on FacilityZone.com