Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
VLCA-1688 application controller includes a high resolution 12-bit A/D; D/A converter and new, 32-bit processor and real-time clock that supports its own schedules, trendlogs and alarms. Also features monitored on-board Hand-Off-Auto (HOA) switches, Ethernet or MS/TP connectivity. Includes DDC Function blocks such as a sunrise/sunset calculator and wet bulb calculator.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response