Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
JACE-NXT building controller is Windows-based and configured with the full functions of the Niagara Framework. The JACE-NXT is the fastest JACE within Tridium's embedded controller portfolio and includes a built-in Lonworks FTT10A communications port as well as an RS-485 and RS-232 port for integrations of a variety of communication protocols. Can be integrated with LonWorks, BACnet, Modbus, OPC, oBIX and other standard protocols.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Controller on FacilityZone.com