Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
BAC-A1616 building controller is a native BACnet, BTL-listed building controller that integrates a BACnet router, Web server and expandable input/output capability. It communicates on both IP/Ethernet and MS/TP networks and is capable of equipment or system control or can integrate into a larger automation system.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response