Building Controller - Facility Management Product Release
BAC-A1616 building controller is a native BACnet, BTL-listed building controller that integrates a BACnet router, Web server and expandable input/output capability. It communicates on both IP/Ethernet and MS/TP networks and is capable of equipment or system control or can integrate into a larger automation system.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Controller on FacilityZone.com