Building Automation Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The enhanced Apogee® and Talon® systems include BACnet web-based, remote system monitoring, commanding, alarm management, scheduling, and trending functions. The BACnet enhancements improve operator efficiency and convenience with browser-based Internet system access and control functionality. New features include controller-based BACnet web pages for viewing, commanding, and monitoring system information. The systems now feature local and remote access to configure and edit the web-based controller database, BACnet MS/TP programmable controllers, remote input/output, and a local controller user interface.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Automation Systems on FacilityZone.com