Building Automation Systems - Facility Management Product Release
The enhanced Apogee® and Talon® systems include BACnet web-based, remote system monitoring, commanding, alarm management, scheduling, and trending functions. The BACnet enhancements improve operator efficiency and convenience with browser-based Internet system access and control functionality. New features include controller-based BACnet web pages for viewing, commanding, and monitoring system information. The systems now feature local and remote access to configure and edit the web-based controller database, BACnet MS/TP programmable controllers, remote input/output, and a local controller user interface.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response