Building Automation Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Apogee and Talon systems have been enhanced to include BACnet Web-based remote system monitoring and scheduling. The systems have controller-based BACnet Web page viewing, commanding and monitoring system information as well as local and remote access to edit the controller database. Any PC or laptop connected to the Internet can access the controller database.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response