Building Automation System - Facility Management Product Release
WEBs-AX building automation system has been expanded to include RedLINK thermostats. Designed for light commercial applications, system integrates with thermostats by using a hardware option card and software driver to connect with a wireless gateway. System allows for remote access and monitoring, total building system integration, and single- or multiple-site connectivity.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Automation System on FacilityZone.com