Building Automation System - Facility Management Product Release
WebCTRL version 6 software offers the ability to control systems remotely from iOS, Android, and Windows tablets. Redesigned user interface has larger buttons, new icons, and simplified alarm management. Multi-trend display renders historical data and offers controls to help diagnose building system performance. System uses native BACnet communications.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response