Building Automation Software - Facility Management Product Release
Building Automation Software is BACnet compliant. Iconics' V10.7 of the GENESIS64 automation platform is a vendor-independent open platform designed for compliance to open standards including BACnet, SNMP, Modbus, Web Services, OPC and OPC-UA. New features include BACnet advanced workstation certification, PortalWorX dashboard, AssetworX, and FDDWorX fault detection and diagnostics solution.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Hesitations over Smart Technology and the Promise of More Benefits
- Reaping Benefits of Smart-Building Capabilities, Including Digital Credentialing
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response