Building Automation Software - Facility Management Product Release
BAS software RC-Archive 2.0 from Reliable Controls offers a myriad of new features and functionality. The SQL-based data acquisition application creates long-term trend logs that can archive information from multiple buildings. End users can gain access to the trend logs using automatically polled using Ethernet (IP) communications. Alarm messages can be automatically emailed by the server to communicate server status to IT professionals. Workstation software provides seamless integration with real-time online data. Archived data can be viewed, graphed, printed, or exported into third-party applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response