Building Automation Software - Facility Management Product Release
BAS software RC-Archive 2.0 from Reliable Controls offers a myriad of new features and functionality. The SQL-based data acquisition application creates long-term trend logs that can archive information from multiple buildings. End users can gain access to the trend logs using automatically polled using Ethernet (IP) communications. Alarm messages can be automatically emailed by the server to communicate server status to IT professionals. Workstation software provides seamless integration with real-time online data. Archived data can be viewed, graphed, printed, or exported into third-party applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Automation Software on FacilityZone.com