Building Automation Software - Facility Management Product Release
BuildingConnect, a software platform from Siemens, connects fire, communication, security and building-control systems in K-12 facilities.
Building systems are integrated with the system based on the customerís needs, their operations or a given set of circumstances. For example, in an emergency, a schoolís fire control panel could communicate directly with the card-access system, the paging speakers and the phone system. Additionally, mass notification and access systems could communicate with the building-automation system and trigger alarm notification and the execution of smoke-control sequences.
- Internet of Things Can Enable Smart Facility Environmental Controls
- Using Social Media For Facility Maintenance, Emergency Response
- Smart Building Systems Beyond HVAC
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Automation Software on FacilityZone.com