Building Automation Software - Facility Management Product Release
BuildingConnect, a software platform from Siemens, connects fire, communication, security and building-control systems in K-12 facilities.
Building systems are integrated with the system based on the customer’s needs, their operations or a given set of circumstances. For example, in an emergency, a school’s fire control panel could communicate directly with the card-access system, the paging speakers and the phone system. Additionally, mass notification and access systems could communicate with the building-automation system and trigger alarm notification and the execution of smoke-control sequences.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Reliable Facility Data Essential To Predictive Operations
- Using Facility Data To Drive Down Costs
- Using Energy, Portfolio Data To Reduce Facility Costs
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM: A Better View of Maintenance
- CMMS Upgrades: Lessons Learned