Building Automation Platform - Facility Management Product Release
Tracer XT combines Tracer building controls with GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy Software platform to integrate real-time data from applications including security, fire, safety, HVAC, and power distribution and monitoring for data center efficiency. Can use more than 100 common communication protocols. Includes a high-speed, time-stamped database to allow for rapid data collection, recording more than 200,000 events per second.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response