Building Automation Platform - Facility Management Product Release
Tracer XT combines Tracer building controls with GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy Software platform to integrate real-time data from applications including security, fire, safety, HVAC, and power distribution and monitoring for data center efficiency. Can use more than 100 common communication protocols. Includes a high-speed, time-stamped database to allow for rapid data collection, recording more than 200,000 events per second.
- What Does “Intelligent Building” Mean Today?
- Taking The First Steps Toward Intelligent Buildings
- How To Develop Realistic Smart-Building Goals And Timeline
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response
Search Building Automation Platform on FacilityZone.com