Building Automation Controllers - Facility Management Product Release
CAN2GO Universal and VAV controllers, as well as the GW2 gateway have 400MHz processors, 64MB of RAM and 2GB of flash storage. They can provide simultaneous control and BACnet IP integration of digital and analog I/O, Modbus peripherals and EnOcean and ZigBee wireless devices. Embedded web servers host the CAN2GO web BMS; a fully programmable building management system for single and multi-site small and medium buildings of less than 100,000 square feet.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response