Building Automation - Facility Management Product Release
The Tracer SC system is a flexible, scalable, Web-based building automation control solution that uses open standard protocols to manage building systems such as HVAC and lighting. Scans all unit controllers to update information and coordinate building control, including building subsystems such as VAV and chilled water systems. Building operators can manage these varied components as one system using Web access.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response