Building Automation - Facility Management Product Release
APOGEE and TALON building automation systems have been updated to include BACnet Web-based remote system monitoring, commanding, alarm management, scheduling and trending functions. Other new features include controller-based BACnet Web pages for viewing, commanding and monitoring system information. Local and remote access to configure and edit the Web-based controller database has also been added.
- Smart Technology Drives High-Performance Buildings, Provides Granular Detail
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response