Building Automation - Facility Management Product Release
eBuilding 5.0 is a multi-site energy management solution designed to integrate with building automation standards such as BACnet, and commercial IT standards such as XML and Web Services. Features include the ability to remotely view animated Web pages for system diagnostics and the ability to modify control logic and operator screen graphics over the Internet.
- Timing, Human Factors Are Key in Building Control Upgrades
- 2 Approaches to Building Controls Upgrade Projects
- Getting the Most Out of a Building Controls Upgrade
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- BAS Can Help Facility Managers Take Advantage of Smart Grid
- BAS Has an Important Role with Demand Response