New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
| Company information
D-Link introduced the HD PoE Day/Night Network Camera (DCS-3511). The robust IP Camera employs a traditional “box camera” form factor, but in a compact package. The new DCS-3511 is perfect for applications where a strong surveillance presence is required, such as in banks behind teller counters or at gas stations visibly capturing activity at the pumps.
“Our new box camera allows you to remove the included lens and interchange it with one of thousands of compatible lenses on the market, which is critical if your surveillance application requires a telephoto view or an extreme wide angle view,” says Vance Kozik, director of product marketing for IP Surveillance, D-Link Systems, Inc. “In addition, this camera can be used indoors as is or outdoors with the addition of an enclosure, such as our DCS-57.”
The DCS-3511 offers HD 720p resolution, an automatic infrared filter for day/night operation, a microSD card slot for “in camera” recording of video and image, and two-way audio with a built-in microphone. PoE (Power over Ethernet) is a key feature which enables a convenient single cable installation.
There a variety of ways to record video with the DCS-3511. Included with the camera is D-ViewCam, video management software that allows you to record, playback and export video from up to 32 D-Link cameras. Additional ways to record video include the camera’s microSD card, a network attached storage box or online to an FTP server. And since the DCS-3511 is Onvif-compliant, it can also be used with a large selection of third party network video recorders and video management software.
More about the DCS-3511:
● One Megapixel HD 720p resolution (max 1280 x 800)
● 2.8 to 12 mm, F1.4 DC iris varifocal lens (78 – 23 degree field of view)
● Video motion detection
● Digital Input / Output for alarm, sensor and door use
● Privacy mask
● Multicast streaming support
● Motion and tamper detection
● RS485 connector for use with optional external pan/tilt controller
● Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE module for easy installation in a variety of locations without the need for supplemental power cabling
● ONVIF compliance for third party VMS and NVR support
Content Category: Security