Boom Lift - Facility Management Product Release
The Genie® Z™-40/23 N RJ is a 48-volt DC machine with a diesel-powered generator acting as 100-amp battery charger. With a chassis that is 4 feet 11 inches wide and a turning radius of 2 feet 8 inches, the lift is designed for use in congested areas. Proportional lift and drive controls provide precise adjustments in tight areas. A motor controller reduces complexity and improves the reliability of the drive system. Its self-leveling platform features 180-degree powered rotation and offers precise positioning and easier operation.
- 5 Minutes With Podcast: South Dakota City's Maintenance Team's Impact on Recycling
- 9 Questions Probe Weaknesses of BSL3 Labs
- Codes Prescribe for Bio-Safety Design, Agent Transfer
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- How To Manage Electronic Waste
- Inventory Management Best Practices