Boom Lift - Facility Management Product Release
The new 1500SJ 150-foot telescopic lift elevates operators 150 feet, requiring only a weight permit. It includes a telescopic jib that extends up to 25 feet for additional vertical and horizontal reach. Standard steel hoods provide improved durability, reduced cost of ownership, and greater long-term value. Operators receive key information with new graphic LCD displays in the platform to increase ease of operation. The lift offers dual 1,000/500-pound capacity, three steering modes, and advanced systems to assist in safely positioning the platform.
- 5 Minutes With Podcast: South Dakota City's Maintenance Team's Impact on Recycling
- 9 Questions Probe Weaknesses of BSL3 Labs
- Codes Prescribe for Bio-Safety Design, Agent Transfer
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- How To Manage Electronic Waste
- Inventory Management Best Practices