Boilers and Water Heaters - Facility Management Product Release
The AM series features hydronic technology for systems operating from 399,000-1 million Btus per hour. The series has efficiencies up to 98 percent to reduce energy use and help achieve a lower cost of ownership. The units' turndown ratio is 20 to 1, minimizing cycling and allowing units to match loads exactly to eliminate over-firing and provide tighter temperature control. Each independent module has its own gas valve, blower, burner and combustion controls and safeties, so one unit provides the security of a multi-unit system.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings