Boiler-Control System - Facility Management Product Release
The M2G system microprocessor-based load-optimization system is designed to provide optimum thermal efficiency for closed-loop hot-water boilers. The microprocessor has two independent probes — one to monitor flow temperatures and a second to monitor return temperatures. The microprocessor requires no user interaction after installation and automatically adjusts to temperature changes and extraneous inputs, such as outdoor temperature reset. The system is fully compatible with most existing closed-loop boilers and burners.
- Understanding Rooftop HVAC Units as an Energy-Saving Option
- Understanding Geothermal Systems as Energy-Saving Option
- Incorporating Portable Cooling Into Emergency Response Plans
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings