Boiler-Control System - Facility Management Product Release
The M2G system microprocessor-based load-optimization system is designed to provide optimum thermal efficiency for closed-loop hot-water boilers. The microprocessor has two independent probes — one to monitor flow temperatures and a second to monitor return temperatures. The microprocessor requires no user interaction after installation and automatically adjusts to temperature changes and extraneous inputs, such as outdoor temperature reset. The system is fully compatible with most existing closed-loop boilers and burners.
- High-Performance HVAC Design as Seen in Chicago High Rise
- High-Performance HVAC Design Provides Load Variation, Other Benefits
- More on High-Performance HVAC Design
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Analyzing VFD Retrofit Applications Helps Ensure Savings